- Dry Pine Cone (you can find these in nature or a craft store)
- Spray paint (in the colors of your choosing)
- Acrylic paint (in the colors of your choosing)
- Artist paint brushes
- Large decorative bowl
1. Make sure that your pine cones are clean and dry.
2. The bottom of the pinecone will be the flower, so snap off all of the pieces from the top of the pinecone about half way down.
3. Spray paint the entire pinecone one color.
4. Use the acrylic paint to add extra flower details.
5. Let dry.
6. Using your large decorative bowl, fill the bowl with your new pinecone flowers.
7. Enjoy your new centerpiece!
8. You can also do red ones for Christmas time!
1. Be sure to let your pinecones dry completely before adding the detail touches with the acrylic paint.
2. You may want to use gloves when holding the pinecones because the edges can be sharp.
You can pick a theme that works all year long. I’ll be focusing on Spring and Easter colors, and will also have a bowl of Christmas colored one for “Christmas Corner”.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page