1. Cut out middle of extra-large piece of foam core, keeping bottom border twice as wide as top and sides.
2. Cut out flowers in wallpaper and stick on frame. Keep in mind balance of flowers.
3. Cut stems off of faux flowers.
4. Poke hole in foam core with craft knife and insert faux flowers.
a. (Option) Secure with glue gun.
5. Glue wood shims to clothespins with glue gun.
6. Wrap with bailing wire to look like extra-large clothespins.
7. Glue end of rope to back sides of clothespins. The other end will be used to hang sign.
8. Create hashtag sign with Cricut and stick to bottom of frame. Or if planning on re-using, attach to smaller piece of foam core sign.
a. (Option) Write hashtag by hand.
9. Attach Velcro tabs to back small foam core piece with hashtag and attach to large foam core frame.
10. Take fun photos!