Directions for DIY Phone Charms
1. Use wire cutter to clip off end of hook earrings
2. Use the pliers to close remaining earring hook into a ring
3. Attach a jump ring to earring charms or other decorative charmes (if needed).
4. Attach cell phone cord with clasp to phone case by looping the cord through the hole where the camera goes.
5. Attach the earring decoration to the cord
Directions for DIY Wrapping Paper Phone Cover =
1. Cut out wrapping paper to size of interior phone case.
2. Cut out where the camera lens is.
3. Spread Mod Podge into case, lay in wrapping paper use fingers to smooth out bubbles.