- Mod podge dishwasher-safe gloss
- Mod podge brush
- Empty water bottles
- Colored paper scraps
- Paper punch
1. Begin by cutting out shapes from scrap paper, magazines, wrapping paper. Etc.
2. Use the brush to apply mod podge onto the outside of the clean bottle. Place a paper shape onto the mod podged area and then apply more mod podge on top to seal it in place. We used the dishwasher-safe gloss formula so that we can pop these bottles into the dishwasher as needed.
3. Repeat this process all over the outside of the bottles. Let dry completely.
4. If you like, you can add charms around the necks of the bottles. We used yarn and beads – when attaching onto the bottle, make sure you can remove them for washing later.