- Your computer cover
- Adhesive spray
- Mod Podge
- Utility knife
- Your computer
- Foam brush
- Pictures, glitter, or any embellishments or designs you would like to use on your computer
1) Order a plastic snap-on computer cover in the correct size for your computer.
2) If you would like to keep your computer logo, turn on the computer and put a piece of paper over the logo when it is lit up. Trace this logo and set it aside. If you would like to have a color over your logo, cut it out and use it as a template on your colored paper or adhesive paper. If you would like to leave the logo plain, cut it out and either tape it or use light adhesive to keep the place of the logo that will be removed at the end.
3) Cover the inside of hte case with a thin later of Mod Podge using a foam brush (You can also use pray adhesive)
4) Take any cut-outs, pictures or designs that you would like and press them face down on the computer case (So when it is turned over on your computer, it will be face up).
5) Once all of your pictures/designs are laid out, spread another coat of Mod Podge over the design. Let dry completely.
6) If you want to uncover your logo, do this now.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page