- Pond Liner
- Decorative Container (We used a Whiskey Barrel)
- Water pump
1. Put pond liner inside of whiskey barrel.
2. Put together your water pump and place at the bottom of the pond liner.
3. Fill pond liner with water (hose water is just fine).
4. Fill personal pond with your favorite aquatic plants. (Check with your local garden center to see what plants would do best in your area. We used floating lettuce and floating water hyacinth. Some other usable plants are canna lilies, zebra grass, and society.)