You can easily store this super cute, and easy to make, Christmas decor that is perfect indoors or outdoors.
DIY Peppermint Topiary
Home Decor, Outdoor Decor
- 3 wood discs
- White spray paint
- Red paint brushes
- Paper and scissors
- Plywood terra cotta pot (cut using jigsaw)
- Velcro strips
- Wood stick
- Spray paint your discs white.
- Measure the middle of your wood discs and cut a swirly triangle out as the “peppermint strip.”
- Use the peppermint strip cut-out to trace four peppermints on opposite sides of the peppermints. Paint these using the red paint.
- Adhere the painted peppermint discs and terra cotta pot to your wood stick. The velcro allows you to take this apart when it’s not being displayed for easy storage!