Ken Wingard is taking plywood and turning it into a DIY peg board that will make the perfect addition to any room.
- 2x4 ½ inch plywood
- ½ inch dowel
- ½ inch drill bit
- 3 x 1/4 inch trim, nails
DIY Peg Board - Home & Family
1. Measure out your holes in the plywood. The measurements can be flexible, I made a 6-inch grid.
2. Once it’s all measured, drill holes at each intersection
3. Cut the dowels down to 3 inches, these are going to hold up the shelves
4. Cut 3" trim wood to various lengths
5. Insert dowels in desired locations
6. Place trim wood on top
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page