- Pasta of varying shapes
- Low temp hot glue
- Wreath form
- Spray paint
- Acrylic paint
1. Glue the pasta onto the wreath form using the low temp hot glue gun.
*tip, if you don’t have a low temp hot glue gun, add the glue to the pasta and allow it to cool slightly before adding it to the wreath form and it won’t felt it*
2. Once you have the wreath form covered in the pasta design either spray paint it or paint it with acrylic paint’ spray paint is going to be the fastest!
3. Use the acrylic paint to add in details if desired.
4. Attach other painted pasta to look like flowers or shells using hot glue.
5. Hand on the wall or door!