Materials for Fridge Door
- Mini Fridge
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Duct Tape
- Hot Glue
Materials for Fridge Shell
- ½ inch plywood
- 6 inch back piece
- L-shape trim
- Stain or paint
- Nail gun
- Assortment of attachments (e.g. knobs, handles, etc.) (OPTIONAL)
Directions for Fridge Door
1. Cut enough plank flooring to cover the surface of the fridge door.
2. Connect planks of vinyl flooring
3. Reinforce the planks with duct tape.
4. Add adhesive and apply to fridge door.
5. Allow adhesive to dry the recommended time.
6. Tape sides down if fridge door curves.
7. Match up decorative hinges to edge of fridge door and adhere with hot glue. Make sure to do this on the hinged side of the door.
8. Add handle to the door. Make sure to add it to the side of the fridge door that pulls open.
Directions for Fridge Shell
1. Cut plywood into three pieces to create shell (two pieces will create the sides and one piece will be the roof). Dimensions will depend on the size of the fridge. You want to make sure that there is enough room for your fridge to slide in.
2. Stand up the two sides parallel to each other and attach the top with a nail gun.
3. Add a 6-inch piece towards the bottom of the back to ensure that the shell is stabilized.
4. Add L-shaped trim around the front of the shell.
5. Stain or paint shell to match the color of the vinyl floor planks.
6. Add attachments (knobs, handles, etc.) to hang up towels and grilling tools.