- Oreo Cookies
- Popsicle Sticks
- Food Coloring / Black Dye
- Mold Putty
- Sugar Cookie Fragrance / or Vanilla Extract
- Shea Butter Soap (or white soap base)
- Olive Oil Soap (or clear soap base)
1. Mix equal parts of the mold putty together and shape it around the cookie. (Mold putty takes about 30 minutes to set)
2. Melt clear soap for about 15-30 seconds in the microwave.
3. Add food coloring or dye to the clear melted soap.
4. Pour the mixture into the mold
(Soap takes about 15 minutes to set or put in the fridge for faster results)
5. Make a 2nd mold for your cream filling and repeat the process using white soap.
1. Remove cookies and cream filling from molds.
2. Take white melted soap and spread out a thin layer on each side of the cookie.
3. Add cream filling to the center and press together.
4. Smooth out the sides of the filling with wet hands.
Check out more fun DIY products at the Home & Family Pinterest Page