- Treat Pops
- White paper
- Glue gun with glue sticks
- Wide black ribbon
- Thin black ribbon
- Small black jewels for the "buttons"
- Gold card paper
1) Measure the height of the treat pops and cut the white piece of paper that height -Wrap it around the treat pop and secure it with the hot glue
2) For the bow tie, cut a piece of the black ribbon, the size will depend on how big you want the bow to be, but anywhere from 6-9 inches
3) Glue the ends of the ribbon together. That will be the center of the back
4) Cut a piece of the thin ribbon and wrap it around the center of the wide ribbon to form a tie; secure in place with the hot glue
5) Attach the bow tie to the top of the paper covered treat pop with the hot glue
6) Attach the small black jewels to the treat pop with the hot glue as well
7) Fill the treat pops with confetti; place the top of the treat pop on them to prevent confetti from spilling until ready to toss.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page