Directions for Coasters
1. Measure the tile that you will be using as a coaster.
2. Either get a sheet music book or print your favorite song from the internet.
3. Cut out the sheet music the exact size of the tile.
4. Add a thin layer of mod podge to the tile.
5. Add the sheet music.
6. Add an additional layer of mod podge over the sheet music and set aside to dry (keep in mind that this will go on milky but will dry clear)
Directions for Box
1. Paint your wooden box or use the same method as above and mod podge sheet music to the box.
2. Add your appliqués with hot glue.
3. Add your tiles into the box and display them for everyone to use!
1. Use glossy mod podge. This will shine and will hold up better with condensation or hot drinks.
2. Use songs that speak to you – whether it’s your wedding, “your song”, or a special time in your life…the possibilities are endless and up to you!