- Bedside table with open lower section
- 1⁄2 “ plywood
- Scrapbooking paper
- Dollhouse window
- Dollhouse furniture
- Single bulb light cord
1) Cut plywood to fit opening
2) Cut opening in plywood to fit window.
3) Paint plywood, glue window in place
4) Cut hole in side of table
5) Insert bulb
6) Glue scrapbook paper to inside of table
7) Arrange furniture and toy mouse.
8) Place plywood over opening
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page