A fun and fashionable DIY from Orly Shani.
- Fabric paint
- Circle sponges in various sizes
- A book or hard protective surface inside clothing
DIY Polka Dot Fashions - Home & Family
1) Place a book or some type of hard protective surface inside to prevent bleeding.
2) Dip the sponge into the paint and create your pattern.
3) Spin the sponge in a circle to create a solid, even polka dot
4) Let dry
For more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page