Ingredients for Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera Aftershave Splash
- 3 tbsp witch hazel (astringent, which means it soothes and tightens skin and pores
- 3 tsp aloe Vera gel (moisturizes skin)
- 2 tsp vegetable glycerin (attracts moisture to the skin)
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil (anti-bacterial)
- 3 drops grapefruit essential (re-freshing)
- 2 drop bergamot essential oil (smells lovely)
Ingredients for Olive Shaving Oil
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp jojoba oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
Ingredients for Coconut Shaving Balm
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 2 tsp Shea nut butter
- 1 tsp beeswax
- 4 drops sandalwood essential oil (soothing and cooling)
- 4 drops Neroli essential oil (reduces redness and irritation)
- 2 drops chamomile essential oil (soothes the skin)
DIRECTIONS FOR WITCH HAZEL AND ALOE VERA AFTERSHAVE SPLASH
1. Mix all ingredients in a measuring cup
2. Pour into sterilized bottle.
3. Shake well before use
4. Apply splash after shaving with fingers or spritz over skin.
5. Store in fridge for up to 6 weeks.
DIRECTIONS FOR OLIVE SHAVING OIL
1. Wet the area with hot water
2. Rub 8-10 drops of the oil into the skin.
3. Shave in direction of the hair.
DIRECTIONS FOR COCONUT SHAVING BALM
1. Place the oils, butter and wax in to glass bowl and set over a pan of boiling water.
2. Allow the ingredients to melt.
3. Remove the glass bowl from the heat.
4. Add the essential oils.
5. Pour into a sterilized jar
6. Allow it to cool for about 2 hours.
7. Keep for up to 6 months in a cool, dark place
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Get more from Sophie at SophieUliano.com