- Test tubes with cork tops (200 ml)
- Small round magnets
- Small wood rounds
- Super glue (gel)
- Command strips
- Drill bit the same diameter as your magnets
- Power drill
- Masking tape
- Paper or funnel
- Spices and fresh herbs
1. Take your sharpie and mark your test tubes at a uniform height. Close to the center is best for weight distribution.
2. Use super glue to adhere one face of your magnet to the test tubes.
a. *Leave the magnet’s partner stuck on so all of the magnets keep their appropriate match.*
3. Tape off your drill bit at the thickness of your magnet, ensuring you don’t drill all the way through the wooden round.
4. Drill a hole into your small wood rounds, don’t drill past the masking tape.
5. Pull the partner magnets off of your test tubes and drop some gel super glue into the hole in your wood round. Drop the magnet in.
a. *Double check your magnets are facing the right way for attraction between the magnets. *
6. Once the glue has cured, attach command strips to the back side of your wood round.
7. If desired, add decorative twine or ribbon to your test tubes.
8. Pour your spices into the tubes using a funnel or make-shift paper funnel.
9. Hang as desired.