Materials for 3 Large Soaps:
- 1 block of clear, glycerin melt n’ pour soap SLS-free from Nature’s Garden
- 6 tsp honey
- Orange, vanilla and cinnamon essential oil
- Soap molds
- A sprayer containing rubbing alcohol
- A sharp knife
- Bee pollen granules (optional)
1. Cut 5 blocks of out of your clear soap block
2. Place in a microwave-safe container and heat on medium for 1 minute
3. Add 2 tsp honey
4. Add 8 drops orange essential oil, 15 drops of vanilla essential oil.
5. Add 5 drops cinnamon essential oil (optional).
6. Pour into the soap mold.
7. Using a sharp knife, slice the loofah into 1 inch slices
8. Drop the loofah slice into the mold.
9. Spritz with alcohol to prevent bubbles forming.
10. Leave for 2-3 hours for it to set up.
If you are adding bee pollen, wait for a few minutes, and sprinkle pollen on top of soap (it’s just a decorative element).