Take on this festive DIY to make your house the sweetest one on the block.
DIY Light Up Peppermints
Home Decor, Outdoor Decorations, Christmas Decorations
- Food storage tubes
- White spray paint
- Red taillight tape
- Led fairy lights
- X-acto knife
- Wire snips
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Spray paint the inside of each tube white. Allow to dry.
- Wrap the tube diagonally with the taillight tape. To create the thinner stripe, use an X-acto knife to cut thin strips and wrap them on in between the large stripes.
- Add the wire ties. Cut about 8” lengths of wire and use hot glue to adhere them to the center of the back of each tube.
- Funnel the fairy lights into each tube.
- Hang as desired, turn the lights on and enjoy!