1. Cut out a length of foam core at the desired height of your “Let It Snow” letters. Make sure it is long enough to fit each letter.
2. Write or trace block letters onto the foam core.
3. Cut out letters with an exacto knife.
4. Taking a small piece of year create a loop, and hot glue it into the spot from where you would like to hang your letter.
5. Secure yarn to the foam core with hot glue and then begin wrapping the letter with the yarn. Keep wrapping until no foam core is visible.
6. Create the garland base by knotting lengths of yarn together at intervals. Always cut yarn longer than you’d like finished garland to be, and don’t forget to leave unknotted tassels at each end.
7. Space out letters and pom poms on the garland and slide them into place.
8. Hang your “Let It Snow" Garland and wish for flurries.