- Phone case
- Mod Podge
- Utility knife
- Your phone
- Foam brush
- Pictures, glitter, or any embellishments
1. Order a phone case in the correct size for your phone.
2. Cover the inside of the case with a thin layer of mod podge using a foam brush.
3. Take any cut-outs, pictures or designs that you would like, and press them face down on
the phone case (so when it’s turned over on your phone, it will be face up).
4. Once all of your pictures/designs are laid out, spread another coat of mod podge over the
design. Let dry completely.
5. If you want to add any bling or embellishments, do it to the outside of the phone case.
Lay over your phone, snap in place and enjoy!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page