- Large Wood Board
- Cooking Utensils (the older the better!)
- Frame and recipe
- Hot Glue
- Drill and screws
- Cup Hooks
- Green, black and gold paint
1. Find a board that fits the area that you would to fill.
2. Lay it flat and lay out all of your kitchen utensils across it. Move them around, position them in different places, even them apart if you prefer a certain part of it. Keep doing this until you are totally comfortable with where they sit.
3. Frame a beloved recipe to add an accent to the board.
4. Depending on the size and shape of your items, you will need to use different techniques to hang them. Either hot glue, screw, or use cup hooks to hold them in place.
TIp: If you have something that you would like to look older, but do not want to wait the 30 years, you can add a fake varnish.
Tip: If there is a particular person or event you want to commemorate, I actually painted it on a rolling pin!