- 12” 1x3 board
- Hand Saw
- Leather Laces
- Gold Decorations
- Wooden Knobs
- Key Ring
1. Measure how far apart you want your grooves to be depending on size of decoration.
2. Measure how deep you want to saw your grooves.
3. Clamp board down.
4. Using a handsaw, make your grooves.
5. Thread leather lace through bottom of decoration and then through the wooden knob.
6. Tie two knots to secure and replace knob to center of decoration.
7. Add key ring to bottom of leather lace.
8. Mount key holder on wall using L brackets.