1. Cut your base piece to size.
2. Paint base piece black.
3. Cut your smaller wood pieces (1x4’s) to desired size to create slats for the belts.
4. Lay out your slats on a flat surface, evenly spaced.
5. Add wood glue to the middle of the slats.
6. Lay the base piece on top of the slats and secure with nail gun. This will be the back side of the structure.
7. OPTIONAL: Add stain to your wood
8. Add elastic to each slat.
9. Add folded belt under each elastic piece.
10. Hang structure and enjoy! Add a picture of your dynamic kids on top to show off how proud you are of their accomplishments!