- 3 plates (3 different sizes)
- 2 cups or candlesticks
- Hot glue and glue sticks
- Decorations (optional)
1. Paint your plates and candlesticks and let dry. Once dry, it’s time to stack!
2. First, take one of the candlesticks and glue it to the middle of your biggest plate. This will act as the base.
3. Next, glue the middle size plate to the other side of the candlestick.
4. Then, take the second candlestick and glue it to the middle of the middle size plate.
5. Lastly, take the smallest plate and glue it to the second, top candlestick. Decorate and customize to your liking!