- Circle mirror (about the size of a steering wheel)
- Copious amounts of HIGH HEAT hot glue
- Gold or silver spray paint
- A piece of butcher paper or newspaper
- Marker or pen
- A roll of parchment paper
- About 10 washers or pennies as weights during the spray paint process
1) Trace the outer circumference of the mirror on parchment paper about 1/4 of the way around
2) Draw some squiggly tendrils on the quarter circumference at various lengths (like the crown seen in the pics)
3) Get a separate piece of parchment paper to lay over your stencil and trace it with the hot glue - set aside. *Designers note: Glue a significant amount of glue at bottom to act as a "base" so you can have something to glue to the mirror later!
4) repeat until you think you have enough sections to fill the circumference of your mirror.
5) peel off tendril sections and hot glue to outer edge of your mirror.
6) Cut a piece of newspaper to fit the INNER circumference of your mirror as a protectant, and weigh it down with the washers to secure the edges
7) Take outside and spray paint Gold, Silver, Or Copper!
8) Pour yourself a drink and pat yourself on the back while you wait 30-45 minutes for it to dry!