- Hot Glue/Hot Glue Gun
- Parchment Paper
- White Paint/Paint Brush
1. Lay your parchment paper flat and make a line of hot glue across it.
2. Create your icicles using the hot glue: Slowly build a wider top of your icicles, leading to a quick swipe at the bottom for the “sharp” end.
3. When these are dry, peel them off of the parchment paper and attach them to your chair with hot glue.
4. Use the hot glue to fill in any visual gaps where you would like the icicles to extend to.
5. Once these are cooled, paint with white along the top of the icicles. This is to create that “snowy rooftop” look.
6. Once the chair is dry and cool, it is safe to sit on! I recommend that if you do add paint to your chair, I would add it around the outside and avoid the area you will be sitting on. This will keep the paint from rubbing off of it.