Materials for Drink Stirrers
- Kabob Skewers
- Large Wooden Beads
- Acrylic Spray Paint
- Acrylic Paint
- Plain Swizzle Sticks
- Embroidery Floss
Materials for Serving Trays
- Flat Tray
- Plexiglass Sheets
- Box Cutter
- Measuring Tape
- Paint Pens
- Reversed Design, Printed Out to size desired
Directions for Drink Stirrers
1. String your wooden beads out onto the kabob skewers. Leave space in between each bead so you can thoroughly spray paint around each one. Lay the ends of the skewers over something so that the beads can dry while suspended.
2. Tie the ends of the embroidery floss skein and cut the middle for an easy tassel. Tie this to the top of the swizzle stick.
3. Thread your beads onto the swizzle sticks and glue them into place.
4. Paint the beads with your desired pattern.
Directions for Serving Trays
1. Measure your tray and cut your plexiglass to fit the bottom of the inside.
2. Find the design you would like to create. Reverse the image on the computer and print it out.
3. Place design face down on the plexiglass and lightly tape it. Flip the entire thing over so that the plexiglass is now on top.
4. Paint your design with the paint pens and let it dry.
5. Place the plexiglass into the tray, with the painted side underneath.
6. Serve up your drinks!