1. Using 1/3 of perlite, 1/3 of peat moss, and 1/3 of Portland concrete, you’re going to mix them all together, until you get to a consistency similar to that of cottage cheese.
2. Take that mixture and pour it into your mold
3. Let it dry for 24 hours
4. When it’s dry, remove it from the mold.
5. At this point you can sand it. Use a wire, or a brush.
6. Let THAT dry for a couple of weeks.
7. As it’s drying, you want to fill it with water (to leech out all of the toxins)
8. After two weeks, it is ready to be used!