Directions for Snowman Jars
1. Fill jars with your favorite hot cocoa treats. (Fill one with hot chocolate powder, another with marshmallows, and another with peppermint or other treat.)
2. Hot glue the jars, one on top of the other
3. Paint the snowman’s face on the top jar and buttons on the middle jar
4. Wrap a ribbon around the snowman’s “neck” for a cute scarf look!
Directions for Chocolate Spoons
1. Dip your wooden spoons into the melted chocolate and lay them out on parchment paper to dry
2. Before the chocolate dries, sprinkle your favorite treat over them