Kym Douglas is showing you how to make your own makeup using all natural ingredients.
Ingredients for Makeup Remover
- 2 oz almond oil
- 4-5 drops of essential oil
Ingredients for Homemade Mascara
- 1 TSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TSP Shea Butter
- 1 ½ TSP Beeswax
- 1 TSP Jojoba oil
- 2 Capsules activated charcoal
- 2 Drops Vitamin E oil
Ingredients for Homemade Eyeliner
- 2 TSP Coconut oil
- 4 TSP Aloe Vera Gel
- 1-2 capsules of activated charcoal (for black) OR ½ tsp cocoa powder (for Brown)
DIY Eye Makeup - Home & Family
- Add almond oil to container
- Add essential oils and recap bottle.
- Shake well and use as needed.
- In a double broiler, melt the first 4 ingredients
- Once melted remove from heat & add in the charcoal & Vitamin E
- Pour into a plastic bag & allow to cool enough to touch
- Cut small corner off plastic bag & use it like a cake decorator to pipe into an empty mascara tube
- Apply your homemade mascara as you would your regular mascara!
- Gently melt the coconut oil
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients
- Store in an airtight container
- Be sure to store this in a dark & cool place