1. If you are creating 3 different layers in your gem soaps, set out 3 bowls, containers.
2. Cut the Melt & Pour soaps you are using into squares (they come in big blocks)
3. Place squares of glycerin soap in bowls 1 & 2, and mango soap squares in bowl 3.
4. In the microwave, melt bowl 1 soap. Add about 2 drops of soap dye, and 1/2 tsp of essential oil.
5. Pour into mold or plastic cup, filling it about half way. Spray with alcohol spray. Leave to set up for about one hour.
6. Melt second bowl of glycerin soap. Add about 4 drops of soap dye. Pour into the molds or cups, leaving about 1/4 inch head space. Leave to set up for thirty minutes.
7. Melt the Mango soap, add the black soap dye. Pour into the molds or cups, right up to the top. Leave for an hour to set up.
8. Remove soap from molds. If you are using plastic cups, remove the soap from the cup and use a sharp knife to cut angles into the soaps to make it look like a rock.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page