- Wood Plaque
- Hula Hoop
- Floral Foam Block
- Paint or Cloth
- Hot Glue
- Staple gun
- Candle Votives
- Flowers & Floral Pieces, real or artificial
1. Paint your wood plaque and glue the floral block onto the top of it.
2. Either cut or pull apart the seam of the hula hoop to create an “arch-like” shape.
3. Paint or wrap the hula hoop with your desired color or cloth.
4. Using your pliers, flatten the ends of the hula hoop so that it is thin enough to be stapled.
5. Staple the hula hoop to the plaque on either side of the floral block.
6. Using either real or artificial flowers, customize the look of your centerpiece by arranging flowers into the floral block. Make sure that the flower or decoration that you add to the base of the block covers the stapled ends of the hoop.
7. Last, tie string around your candle votives and hang them from the top of the hula hoop.