1. Simply cut two vertical slits on the backside of your bag.
2. The width of the slits should match your belt.
3. Loop the belt through the slit, into the bag and back out of the second slit. Done!
1. Cut a piece of fabric that will fit just about the length of your bag and the width of
your belt (approx 3" wide, and 7" long)
2. Then hot glue the top and bottom and glue it to the backside of your bag.
3. This will act as a sleeve for your belt to loop through. Done!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page