A DIY from Orly Shani.
- 1/4 yard of contrast material
1. Draw your half heart shape and cut out 2 halves.
2. Line them up to make sure it creates a good heart.
3. Take one of your stencils and lay it on your fabric on the fold
4. Pin your heart stencil onto your top and cut out the heart shape.
5. Lay your contrast fabric on the inside of your top and pin it into place. 6. Either sew or glue along the edges and cut off the excess.
DIY Heart Tee - Home & Family
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page