The way you attach the hoop to each type of earring will be different, so there are different.
TO CREATE THE DROP HOOP OPTION:
1. First you need to figure how the needed length of chain. Place your hoop earring down with the heart charm inside then lay some of your chain and count out how many links you need. Use wire cutters to cut two pieces of the chain to size.
2. Place the heart charm onto one jump ring and attach the other end to the jump ring the hoop hangs from that connects it to the earring hook.
3. Repeat steps 1-2 on the other earring.
TO CREATE THE CLASP CLOSURE HOOP OPTION:
1. First you figure out the length of chain you need; you will need two pieces of chain for each earring. place your hoop earring on the table then place the heart charm inside. Lay some of the chain and count out how many links you need to connect to the front of the earring post and the hole of backing clasp.
2. Use wire cutters to cut the pieces of chain to size.
3. Open a jump ring and place the heart charm on it, place the ends of two pieces of chain on as well. Close the jump ring.
4. Open the end of one piece of chain, place it on the hole of the backing and close it up with jewelry pliers.
5. Place the end of the other piece of chain at the front of the earring post, then add a drop of E6000 and hold it in place for a few minutes until it sets a little. Set aside to dry.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for the other earring. Allow the glue to dry for 24 hours and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE OPEN HOOP OPTION:
1. Lay your hoop down then place the heart charm in the center, measure how many links of chain you need for the desired length. Cut the chain to size.
PRO TIP: Mind that you want the chain to rest in front of your earlobe, putting the earring on and marking it is helpful!
2. Use jump rings to attach the charm to the chain.
3. Place the chain in place on the earring, add a drop of E6000 and hold it in place for a few minutes until it sticks. Hang for 24 hours until completely dry.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 on the other earring and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE TEMPORARY DANGLE HEART HOOP OPTION:
1. Place a jump ring onto the hook of the heart charm using jewelry pliers.
2. Slide the heart onto the hoop and allow it to dangle from the bottom.
3. Repeat steps 1-2 for the other earring and enjoy!