1. Paint containers white. Let dry.
2. Add decorations (like old fabric, paper clippings) using Mod Podge
3. Add jewelry and/or trimming using hot glue
4. Glue top to bottom (if using a tomato container)
5. Poke 3 equal spaced holes around top of plastic container (this can be done with a knife, xacto knife or styrofoam cutter)
6. Thread strings through holes. Tie in place.
7. Take all three strings, hold them up and grab them where they all equally meet together, making sure they are all the same length.
8. Tie together
9. Add moss and plant
10. Hang using a hook
Get more from Shirley at EdenMakers.com