- Solid core door (36”)
- Hitch ring
1. Measure and drill 1.5" holes every 4" along both short ends of door.
2. Mount rings to beam same a width apart as holes
3. Loop 3' length of rope through each ring and tie into knot.
4. Place door on crate at desired height.
5. Thread rope through first hole and knot at end.
6. Pass rope through loop at top and back down through next hole. Continue until you've reached the last hole and tie knot to secure.
7. Repeat on the other side.
8. Add mattress and pillows.
9. Remove crate.