A stylish DIY from Orly Shani.
- Leather puncher (if needed)
- Fake flowers (silk, paper, leather, knit)
- Needle and clear thread
- Hot glue (optional)
- 2 key rings
DIY Handbag Guitar Straps - Home & Family
1) Layout your flowers on your belt to create your design
2) Apply hot glue to hold the flowers in place while you hand stitch
3) Go through the holes you've created, or the holes that already exist, and take your clear thread to stitch the flowers into place.
4) Attach key ring hooks to either end of the belt and hook it to your purse.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest page