Orly Shani shows how to give our hair a little bling with DIY hair clips.
DIY Hair Clips
DIY HAIR CLIPS MATERIALS:
- Hair clips with a lot of flat surface
- Beaded trim
- Ruler or soft tape measure
DIY HAIR CLIPS INSTRUCTIONS:
- Start by getting the measurements of your clip.
- Cut the trim to those measurements.
- Once you’ve cut it, put a few drops of glue along the cut edges so that the fabric doesn’t fray.
- Place a couple glue drops to the clip then add your trim right on top.
- Allow the glue to dry for 24 hours and enjoy!