- Clock face
- Gloss Glaze
- Paint Brush
- Loose Glitter
- Clock hands
- Spray Sealer
- Any extra décor details for clock hands
1. The first thing you’re going to want to do is t to take an unfinished clock face.
2. Then the next step is to give it a base glaze. Just use a paint brush & brush the glaze onto the plain face.
3. Take your loose glitter & mix it with any other shades, sizes or textured glitters. Mix it up in a bowl.
4. Take you glitter & then gently dust it over the clock face.
5. Let dry from about 8-12 hours.
6. Once dry shake it out a bit to get all the excess glitter off.
7. Then spray a spray sealer just to maintain the glitter & really lock in the shine
8. If you would like to spray paint your clock hands or put some detail on them, do so now
9. Time to attach the clock movement/hands. Go by the directions provided by the clock you purchased