- Brown cotton or poplin fabric
- Sewing Machine
- Rickrack trim
1. Cut and hem your fabric to a 10.5x8 rectangle and also 16x54 rectangle.
2. Attach jumbo rickrack to bottom of rectangle using fabri-tac.
3. Use a needle and thread to gather the fabric, creating ruffles. This should shrink down to ⅓ the size.
4. Sew 60 inch ribbon waistband to apron bottom.
5. Sew 22 inch ribbon neck strap to apron top.
6. Connect apron top and bottom by sewing together.
7. Add buttons and rickrack trim embellishments with fabri-tac