- Wooden Table
- Design Master spray paint
- Masking tape
- Orbital sander
- Straight edge ruler
- Accent paint or paint pen
- Acrylic paint wash and paint brush
1. Sand any finish off of your tabletop.
2. Wipe off excess dust.
3. Tape off your geometric pattern with your masking tape.
4. Spray lightly with Design Master. If using brush on paint, water it down to create a wash and apply with brush. Add as many layers as desired.
a. *The paint you add the less wood grain you will see.*
5. To outline your triangles, butt your straight edge up against each edge of the triangles and use the straight edge as your guide for a clean line.
6. Allow the paint to dry fully and apply a coat of sealant according to the product’s dimensions.
a. *Sanding lightly in between coats will leave a smoother finish.*
7. Allow the sealant to dry and enjoy!