- Chunky chain with ribbon
- Chain in various sizes and styles
- Geodes on strands
- Gold liquid leaf
- Fine artist paintbrush
- Wire cutters
- Jewelry pliers
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Cup hooks
- Cup Hooks
- Chain without ribbon
1. If you want to add gold leafing to the edges of your geodes, do so now. Use a fine paintbrush to paint the edges. Set aside to dry.
2. Cut and attach more pieces of chain to the base piece with wire cutters and jewelry pliers. Use a jump ring to attach the chain links to one another at either end.
PRO TIP: The base piece of your chain should be the one with ribbon, unless you want to add jump rings to either end to hook onto the cup hook. If you’re using jump rings, determine the length you will need before making.
3. Find the center of your chain and add the central adornment with wire.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the second tieback.
5. Place the cup hooks on either side of the curtains.
6. Tieback your curtains and enjoy!