- 2 Wood rounds
- 1/16 inch drill bit
- 3 inch drywall screws
- Upholstery foam
- Faux fur
- Staple gun
- Ottoman legs w/ proper hardware
- Safety Glasses
1. Drill holes around your wood rounds to fit screws.
2. Drill screws through your wood rounds into your tire on both sides.
3. Cut out a piece of upholstery (2 in thick).
4. Place upholstery on one side of tire.
5. Cut out piece of fabric (big enough to wrap around tire).
6. Place fabric upside down on clean ground.
7. Place foam side of the tire upside down onto fabric.
8. Pull fabric to the middle of the rounds and staple down with a staple gun (start at opposite ends).
9. Trim excess fabric.
10. Screw down leg plates.
11. Screw on legs.