What We Need:
- Any size pumpkins
- Paint- acrylic craft paint
- Plastic flowers
- Paint pumpkin with brown paint (use craft paint).
- Cut shoelaces one long strip and a couple of shorter pieces.
- Glue longer shoelaces piece down the middle and the shorter ones vertical.
- You can add flowers on the top of the pumpkin.
- You can glue it on or carve a hole at the top of the pumpkin and add real flowers with ribbon.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.