- 3 yards brown fabric
- White fabric
- White ribbon
- Fabric glue
- Bean bag fill (one large bag)
- 1 large piece heavy paper or cardboard
1. Cut 4 pieces of your brown fabric in the shape of a football. You need these pieces to be 45″ long by 20 inches” wide at their fattest part. Cut in general football shape.
2. Cut white fabric into strips to make stripes, glue on brown fabric.
3. Take ribbon and create the laces of the ball. Cut 1 piece of ribbon 24 inches long and then the others at 5 inches long. Glue to one piece of brown fabric. Let dry.
4. With the correct sides together, begin gluing 2 pieces together.
5. Grab a third piece of cut fabric and glue it to the other two. Then take the last piece and
glue it in place.
6. Attach your first piece to your last piece but leave a large opening (at least about 20 inches) to pour your filling in.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page