Try this fun costume idea for Halloween.
DIY Flower Pot Costumer
- plastic planter pot
- artificial flowers
- utility knife
- wire cutters
- duct tape
- fabric scissors
- glue gun and glue
- Flip the planter upside down and remove the bottom basin.
- Cut out base with utility knife and set aside
- Glue flowers to planter and secure with duct tape. TIP: Use wired artificial flowers which
- bend as needed and won’t obstruct your view.
- Attach a wide colorful ribbon with the same glue and then tape method. You could pre-
- measure what length you’d like the straps to be, or tie a knot at the shoulder to make it
- Add moss or other greenery as desired.
- Step in and have fun!