- 18x24 Laser printed flowers
- Mod Podge photo transfer
- No stretch cotton canvas
- Foam paint brush
1. Print out hi-res 18x24 photo of flower (must be laser printed!).
2. Cut out flower.
3. Put a thick coat of Mod Podge photo transfer on the photo, edge to edge.
4. Flip face down onto cotton canvas fabric.
5. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
6. Take a rag or natural sponge and using water, slowly wipe away the paper. A pulp should form, and the photo should have transferred onto the fabric.
(NOTE: Do this on top of a plastic bag to keep your work area dry)
7. Once the fabric dries, place it back to back with the fabric chosen for backside of pillow and cut out.
8. Sew and stuff!