- Long-sleeve flannel shirts
- Fabric scissors
- Fray check
- Elastic hair ties
- Square cork coasters
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE COFFEE CUP COZIES:
1. Cut the cuff of the sleeve off of your shirt just above the seams.
2. Trim away any excess fabric from the seam.
3. Seal the cut edge with Fray Check. Allow the glue to dry.
4. If the cozy is too small for your cup, feed a hair tie through the buttonhole, then feed one loop of itself into the other. Pull taut to create a lark’s head knot. *The elastic hairband allows any size cuff to fit any size cup due to the flexibility. *
5. Secure the cozy onto your cup using the button and enjoy!
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE THE FLANNEL COASTERS:
1. Lay your square coaster onto extra flannel fabric from your shirt. Cut the flannel with about a 1” seam allowance around the coaster.
2. Fold the fabric onto the back of the coaster.
3. Secure with Fabri-Tac.
4. Cut a piece of felt slightly smaller than your coaster and glue to the bottom for a sturdy base.
5. Allow the glue to cure and enjoy!